Lozenge system on a ventilated system
See chapter 4 for standard and alternative built ups.
Ventilated façade built up with the NedZink lozenge system.
The construction of the façade is built up as follows, beginning on the inside:
1. Building structure – any type, although it must be able to support the insulating material, or have the insulation attached to it
2. Damp control course made of metal or plastic film
3. Supporting rafters – generally made from wood
4. Insulation material according to thermal requirements
5. Ventilated cavity appr. 25 to 30 mm
6. Timber boarding, planed no less than 23 mm, not tongue-and-grooved, installed horizontally with gaps between the boards of at least 5 mm
7. Lozenge system
Lozenge system details ventilated.