NedZink and its sister companies believe in the importance of processing personal data carefully. In this privacy statement, we would like to provide clear and transparent information about the way in which NedZink processes the personal details of its general contacts, customers, suppliers and website visitors.
These personal details will, of course, be handled and secured with the utmost care. NedZink is thus able to fulfil the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and the corresponding implementation law.
This means that we:
• process your personal data for the purposes of our commercial objectives and ask for your permission as and when this permission is required;
• limit the collection of personal details to only those that we need for these purposes;
• take appropriate security measures to protect your personal details and also make sure the parties who process data on our behalf do so too;
• clearly state – via this privacy statement – the purposes for which we collect your personal details;
• respect your rights to review your personal details and correct or delete them. The data processing manager is NedZink, Hoofdstraat 1, 6024 AA Budel-Dorplein.
Why do we process your personal details?
NedZink collects and processes your personal details for various purposes. NedZink collects, processes and stores contact details, e.g. your name, role, business and/or professional interests, business mobile phone number and business email address:
• When you buy products and/or services from NedZink;
• When you contact NedZink. This could be contact by phone but could also involve an email, use of the contact form, participation in surveys or questionnaires, registering for information meetings, using our websites, logging into your account, subscribing to newsletters or getting in touch via social media;
• For internal analyses for the purposes of process improvement, the development of products and services, and market research;
• In order to update contacts and employees about (new) products and services, directly but also via campaigns on social media, whereby NedZink will endeavour to take your preferences into account, in relation to products and/or services purchased and interests recorded with your permission, on the basis of website use.
Newsletter and contact form
We offer you a newsletter which provides interested parties with information on our products and/or services. Your email address is only added to the list of subscribers with your consent. Every newsletter contains a reference which enables you to unsubscribe. If you use the contact form on the website, or send us an email, the data that you send to us will be stored as long as the nature of the form or the content of the email requires this in order to process your request appropriately. Your e-mail address will then be used in order to send information about (new) products and services from NedZink if you have given your consent. This consent can always be withdrawn by using the unsubscribe link in the email message we send, or by sending an email to [email protected], under the heading GDPR.
We treat your data in confidence and will not publish it.
Provision of personal data to third parties
We will only ever provide your data to third parties if this is necessary in order to provide your company with an agreed product or service. To protect your rights, a processing agreement has been concluded with these third parties (partners). Our website contains measurement instruments from other parties, such as cookies from Google Analytics. The data is automatically shared with this company and we do this so that we are aware how visitors use our site. We can use this expertise to optimise our website for visitors. NedZink has not given Google permission to use Analytics information obtained via NedZink for other Google services. Read Google and Google Analytics’ privacy statement for more information.
In order to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data, NedZink uses technical and organisational security procedures. These procedures guarantee an appropriate security level, on the basis of the types of processing and the nature of the personal details to be protected.
Changes to this privacy statement
Questions, reviews or requests to change data
Budel-Dorplein, May 2018.