Date of publication: 9th of December 2022
Location: Budel-Dorplein (The Netherlands)
Working hours: Fulltime, position, 32-40 hours per week
Type: Permanent, interim is an option
NedZink is looking for a Business Controller (Senior Financial Analyst/ Cost Accountant) to strengthen our organization. In close cooperate with our business (Excom, operations, sales) and the financial team, you are responsible to optimize the financial performance of our business.
As Business Controller, you provide the CFO, Excom, Sales and Operational teams with valuable reports and insight into the business to support operational and strategic decision making. You are responsible for preparing, developing and analyzing management accounting information and delivering high quality information providing insights in key business drivers. You have affinity to create, review and improve business processes independently.
Similarly, you interpret results and identify trends proactively, highlight issues, and work in partnership with the business to plan appropriate actions. Considering the size of the business, generally you have a high involvement into various aspects of the business.
In the position of Business Controller, you:
- Are responsible for the preparation, documentation and periodic review of an Activity Based Costing system;
- Are responsible for the evolution of profitability analysis, based on the Activity Based Costing, and as a result the decision making on Product/Market Combinations;
- Support with the further development of commercial controlling including trade spend analysis and control, marketing expenditures and effectiveness of the commercial activities;
- Interpret data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to identify risks & opportunities;
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and calculations to support decision making in various areas like Sales, Production, Supply chain etc.;
- Assist and help with CAPEX investment cases, new contracts, business cases, new product introductions;
- Maintain close relationships with the operational and commercial teams and grows into the business partnering role.
- Bachelor or Msc in Business Administration, Finance or Controlling;
- CMA qualification is a plus;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is required, knowledge of Operational Excellence is a plus;
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with ERP’s. BI experience is a plus;
- Affinity with both business and finance. Healthy business acumen;
- Good analytical and numerical skills;
- Translates analysis and numbers into actions and right steering;
- Shows initiative, social and good relationship builder with the business;
- Willingness to travel within Europe (mainly Belgium, Germany and France);
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
NedZink has an attractive employment package, based on CLA Metalektro:
- Above competitive salary;
- Fixed 13th month and 8% holiday allowance;
- 27 holidays + 13 ADV days;
- Good pension scheme via PME;
- A fun, active personell association.
NedZink Group is an international, exciting scale up company in the metals industry, head-quartered in The Netherlands. Recently an investment program has been completed, enabling to company to increase output by 50%. It’s a medium-sized business, but part of a large corporate.
It’s an energetic entrepreneurial environment, hands on, with a flat organizational structure and operating quite independently. You see the importance and contribution of your work directly and truly contribute to the growth of the business and you can grow alongside.
Send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com and we contact you to further discuss the opportunities. For questions, please contact Margreet Wieland (HR manager) or Gertjan de Heer (CFO) via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +31 (0)495 – 455 745.